Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

To which online cloud storages is Adobe Bridge linked?

I can't preview my online Dropbox files with Bridge and I don't wish to copy my files on my computer as this will slow him down. I currently use 250 Go on Dropbox.

I would like to merge my Dropbox files to another online storage platform but which one to use? Google Drive? Creative Cloud (seems very expensive for storage purposes)? Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Image processor , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2023 Jul 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @theodora0101 

It's not a great idea to use cloud storage with Bridge. The big primary reason for this is that Bridge was originally built and designed to work on a single computer with attached drives. It was never designed to work with NAS, servers, or cloud services. On occasion, it "may" work, but it cannot be depended upon to work. What this means is that if it fails (for whatever reason), there's not much that Adobe, or anyone, can do about it. Sadly, there is a reason why software for (especially) servers costs so much — it's not an easy problem to work with.

As far as which cloud service to merge all of your files to? Sorry, I cannot help you there either. While I have some Adobe cloud service, I depend upon external hard drives to store all of my files and to back them up as well. I do use a cloud service as the final backup option (e.g., house burning down). Obviously, what I do may not work for others.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines