• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Module generates pdf with wrong colors (again)

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I upgraded to Bridge 2020, the output module shows the same bug as in some previous Bridge versions. PDF generated from sRGB images (.psd files or jpegs) is completely oversaturated, expecially the reds. Doesn't matter if "Preserve Embedded Color Profile" in the preferences panel is checked or not.

This was solved before but seems like we're back at it again after installing 2020.

***UPDATE***

After clearing Bridge cache this is what happens:

the output module generates a pdf file with oversaturated colors if I select .psd files.

If I select the jpeg copies of the same images, the pdf shows correct colors.

Creating a pdf from photoshop file>automate menu gives good results with both .psd and .jpg files.

Weird thing is that the .psd thumbnails in Bridge content panel show the same oversaturated colors as in the generated pdf, while the preview panel shows correct colors.

TOPICS
Bug , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows OS?

Not seeing it here on my windows machine.
Have you tried clearing cache on a couple of select files and looking at them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac OS Mojave.

After clearing Bridge cache this is what happens:

the output module generates a pdf file with oversaturated colors if I select .psd files.

If I select the jpeg copies of the same images, the pdf shows correct colors.

Creating a pdf from photoshop file>automate menu gives good results with both .psd and .jpg files.

Weird thing is that the .psd thumbnails in Bridge content panel show the same oversaturated colors as in the generated pdf, while the preview panel shows correct colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines