• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Script to Bridge

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2008 Apr 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some scripts into Photoshop that are supposed to also appear in the Tools menu of Bridge. They show up fine in Photoshop, but are nowhere to be found in Bridge. I really need them in Bridge so that I can process multiple images at one time. If I can't do a bunch at one time, then I have to monkey with a separate folder for each image, and that is more nuisance than it is worth. Can someone clue me in as to how I can get these scripts to show up in Bridge. Currently they reside in Adobe Photoshop CS3/Presets/Scripts. I work in Mac OS X.
TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 08, 2008 Apr 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To find the correct folder to put your Bridge scripts do the following:
Start Bridge
Edit - Preferences - Startup Scripts, you will now see a button called Reveal, click this button and it will open the folder where your scripts should reside.

Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2008 Apr 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Done. The "Reveal" box was empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines