Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem using Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Since the new update, I've been having tons of problems.  One of which is when I use Bridge, and I'm done processesing an image, instead of just going back to the last image I worked on, it selects two images, seemingly randomly, every time.  Anybody?

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Feature request , Image processor , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does that in Bridge 12 on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same. There are SO MANY problems with this version of bridge.  If you click through your images (space bar, arrow key) it will select both the starting and ending frame, instead of just the last frame you were on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in this and different threads are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if it fixes the issues you are facing.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines