• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Keywords

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to use Bridge to organize my photos in different folders, using keyword to organize which photos I want to publish on social media or41 which one I have already published, the problem is that, when I search a keyword on the Bridge Search, nothing appears, I have to view every folder and select all the photos to load the keywords, then is possible to search and show the results with this keyword.

I now Bridge can do this because some years ago I used to use Bridge in this way.

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Ok, so to fix the problem I had to delete all the keywords and create new keywords on bridge. It's works.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to build the caches first.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/bridge/using/adobe-bridge-cache.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help.

I understand but, even building the caches, it doesn't work fine.

1 - I build the caché of a folder called "Events" in this folder I have organized by subfolders "2021", "2020", "2019", etc. Into the folder year I have another folders.
2 - When I search in "Events" folder a keyword, it doesn't shows all the results, just some of them.

PD By the way, In the past, when all worked fine on Bridge,  When I started Bridge, I could see on keyword panel all my keywords used before. Now when I started Bridge, keyword panel is empty, keywords just appears when I select one photo with keywords...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so to fix the problem I had to delete all the keywords and create new keywords on bridge. It's works.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the cache issue, you also need to make sure that Bridge's searching the area you want searched.

2021-09-23_12-23-16.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also the search bar in the upper right, and here is also the Find menu command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines