Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

résiliation

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour

suite a une très forte augmentation de mon abonnement de 35.99€ a 59.99€ je suihzire résilier.

est-ce qu'il y a un coût?

cou

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thierry,

It looks like you had a discount of one year and then the discount stopped. There should not be any cost of cancelling but any extra costs may depend upon exactly when you signed up and the time the bills come in and where you are in a billing cycle.

For example. Let's say you started Feb 1. If you cancelled now, before Feb. 1, you're good. But if you wait until (say) Feb 10, you'll probably have to pay for the full month of Feb. Be aware that I'm guessing at that and they may just pro-rate you for the partial month. I do not know for sure. 

Either way, you'll have to contact Adobe in your area and cancel with them. We cannot cancel your account. I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines