• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rename new folder on Bridge V13

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Bridge v13 a couple of days ago and noticed a very annoying bug that never existed in previous versions.

When creating a new folder and trying to rename it, right after pressing "Enter" to commit to the change, you are provided with an error message "The system cannot find the file speficied", twice.

Alternatively, if I don't press "Enter" and opt to click on any empty space on the window, it commits to the change but the click acts like a selection (i.e. when I move the mouse I am introduced with an expanding selection box, as if I am trying to select multiple files/folders). This disappears after clicking a second time.

Please advise if you have faced such an issue, and how was it resolved; if that is the case.

OAN – From all the bugs that I noticed in this community regarding the new Bridge, I am yet to understand what is the upgrade? This version has become more complex and full of bugs / errors. SMH

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?