• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Startup Script

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the following message when launching Bridge.

New Startup Script Found
The Bridge extension photoshop has been added to Bridge. Do you want to enable it now?

I’ve searched the forum and found messages which indicate this will allow Bridge to work with Photoshop. What concerns me is that Bridge has always worked with Photoshop. At least to the point I can click an image and open it in Photoshop, which is about all I need it to do. I’m always reluctant to add new stuff when I’m totally content with what it already does. My question is: How can I tell what new functionality will this add and having already selected “no” what would I need to do to enable it after the fact if I want this functionality. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Adding this extension enables some workflows from Bridge to Photoshop.

It adds the options to place an asset in Photoshop via "Right Click -> Place -> In Photoshop

It also adds a submenu under "Tools -> Photoshop" which provides some predefined workflows.

You can enable/ disable the startup scripts from the "Preferences -> Startup Scripts". 

This is not a new feature but has been part of Bridge from long time. 
Reason why you might be encountering this popup is that Photoshop might have been installed after the installation & launch of Bridge.

Please let us know in case of any further queries.

Thanks,

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines