Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

The grid in Bridge

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

n Bridge, I'm trying to get my display to show in rows and columns. When I enlarge the thumbnails to a certain size, the display automatically switches to one long line and I can't deal with that display.. I've never had this problem until recently, and it doesn't change even when I click on the grid display at the bottom of the Bridge window next to the sizing of the thubnails..

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI is quite adaptable to change.

But first I suggest you try the different Workspaces (Menu: Window>Workspaces).

'Light Table' shows the UI as all thumbnails in a total Grid format- [SpaceBar] will enlarge a selected thumbnail 'full-screen'.

With a Vertical filmstrip eg 'Essentials'- the filmstrip can be dragged wider and more columns of thumbnails will appear if the thumbnail size is kept smaller.

ScreenShot400.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 12.0.1 Photoshop 24.0.1, ACR 15.0, Lightroom 6.0, Lr-iOS 8.0.8, Bridge 13.0, Windows-11.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Bridge forum from Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post screenshots of your problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines