• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "Preview Window" doesn't show all pages of a .indd file?

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Bridge's Preview Window doesn't show all pages of a .indd file in its preview? While I have and open a .indd file with at least twenty pages, the Preview Window just shows two first pages and the below counter in the thumbnail image just show 1/1 and 1/2 ?! why it happened and how to fix this? 

In this way, I can't browse all pages in the preview view to see other pages. Both InDesign and Bridge are up to date to the last versions. This issue isn't just with a specific a .indd and I see this problem with many .indd files. So to see the all page in a file of InDesign, I have to open it in InDesign, not in Bridge.

Thank you in advance

Masoud

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

I found out why Bridge just show two-first page of a document with more than twenty pages. The "Book" panel needs to syncronize (Book panel's pop-up menu > Syncronize option). Maybe needs to be close InDesign and Adobe Bridge. When reopen Adobe Bridge, all pages in the counter in below Preview Window of Adobe Bridge show completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out why Bridge just show two-first page of a document with more than twenty pages. The "Book" panel needs to syncronize (Book panel's pop-up menu > Syncronize option). Maybe needs to be close InDesign and Adobe Bridge. When reopen Adobe Bridge, all pages in the counter in below Preview Window of Adobe Bridge show completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines