Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View Phase One .EIP (Enhanced Image Format) files in Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there-

Is there a way to view .EIP files in Bridge? Assume I need some kind of plugin? EIP is a Phase One file format that bundles a RAW file, ICC profile & a Lens Correction Profile into a single file that makes Capture One-edited RAW files portable, sort of like DNG can hold ACR edits.

I've started using Phase One's Capture One Pro for bulk RAW conversion of commercial photography projects. Capture One really fits my needs well for this kind of work, especially being able to see the Capture One RAW settings applied on-set, allowing me to build on the initial edits rather than start from scratch trying to match the on-set processing. Often I am provided thousands of EIP files from a shoot and occasionally I need to go find a donor image to replace an arm or some other composition that wasn't originally planned for and identified by the art director.

I could drop all the EIPs into my Capture One session and search that way, but I prefer using Bridge for needle-in-a-haystack type searches.

Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I am aware of, I don't think there is OS-level support either. I'd stick with Capture One for these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines