• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge and Photo Downloader embedded fast-load data

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I shoot in Canon CR2 Raw format and do most initial sorting and processing in Bridge.

However when I import using Photo Download and convert to DNG the image files do not have embedded fast-load data. The only camera raw preference settings in Bridge are for Sidecar or Camera Raw Database and in Photo Downloader the DNG conversion settings do not effect the XMP data and nothing in those settings gives me embedded fast-load data.

I can obviously use the seperate DNG converter app or image processor function in Photoshop but it seems strange I can't do this via Photo Downloader, which is already converting to DNG.

Can anyone tell me if there is some setting I've missed or some way to acheive this? And if not do you think this feature would be possible?

Regards

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Feature request , How to , Image processor , Import and export , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Camera RAW Preferences in Bridge.  Under File Handling you'll find a box for DNG.  Choose your options there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines