• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i don't want to see a face. but it insists on showing a face.

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to show a nascar driver with the mirrored visor down. But it insists on showing me the face of the person. The glitch is - you can't show a person with something covering the face. Why?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific prompt are you using? If you have "face" listed anywhere - Firefly ignores "no" or other negative commands so it would show that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see image. i have tried everything i can think of. this is really just "person wearing a hemet." this tool is not usable if you need to work with images of people. everything i have seen that works has been objects only.visor.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I don't want to get into the political correctness issues here, but I need to be able to create accurate images (in this case, something that says stock car racing driver), not pretty girls in red lipstick pretending to be nascar drivers by putting on a motorcycle helmet. This just isn't a serious tool yet. Clearly, we can produce photo realistic images. But there is just too much holding it back from being a real tool. We need to move on from all these false controls that are producing mediocrity. I was looking for something like this:
driver.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does seem harder than it should be.  Many credits later...

droopydog500_0-1715251961391.png

obscured face on man wearing motorcycle helmet with black glass visor 

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate