• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR often gives GPU error and working with any tool is freezing product as well as ending session

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost 1 week I am struggling with ACR since I used it most of the time. I never had GPU problem before working with ACR but after recent update everything is crashing at the moment.
I have been digging forum and I can see several people reported similar issues, clearing cache or reseting preferences didnt work.
When trying to use more than 1 tool GPU getting crazy, fan working with highest speed.

This is not a BETA version I am talking about. I will be happy if this will be fixed soon cause its terrible to work in such a condition when you have lots of things to do.

What didnt work:

Removing old presets
Clearing cache
Resetting preferences
Re-applying NVDIA control panel settings to Photoshop

Please let me know what I can do else.

Best regards,

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you use the Studio drivers rather than gaming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I am still testing, its looks like not crushing but pushing limits at the moment. However it was way stable before the patch. Also this is photoshop update, shouldnt really connected directly with graphic driver. There is some mechanism probably changed in code that effects GPU acceleration works differently. I have hope that will be fixed soon, because there are more people complain about this. Again, this is not a BETA, please fix it asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am keep getting this error and ACR crushing everytime when I start to work with more than 10 photo.

Its imposibble to work, all the reports that I have sent should mean something and hopefully someone working to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate