Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rigging Issues. Character merges with different elements

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm in the process of making my puppet in a smaller format to also use it for streaming outside of my personal projects but I have a rather strange problem.

My puppet seems to have merged the different parts of its body and I can't find where the problem comes from, I'm used to seeing tutorials on YouTube but this time I haven't found the solution. Has anyone had this problem before?

Secondly, Character Animator causes freezes when I stream in-game even though my PC is really new. On my old avatar, there was no this problem, has this already happened to anyone?

I did my best with english since it's not my first language, I hope it's understandable ! 

I used the version 24.0, i'm on Windows 11.

CharacterV1.pngCharacterV2.pngCharacterV3.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Crash , Performance , Stability , Streaming

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

I would begin by looking at which elements are independent. For instance, both legs should be independent, but they are not. There appear to be parts in your puppet that are not visible, such as the hat. The program still tracks those objects, even when they are not seen, and those objects could be causing problems with the program. You might want to try removing them from the puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would begin by looking at which elements are independent. For instance, both legs should be independent, but they are not. There appear to be parts in your puppet that are not visible, such as the hat. The program still tracks those objects, even when they are not seen, and those objects could be causing problems with the program. You might want to try removing them from the puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate