• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicated gradient not editable

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create adjustment layer with gradient mask and duplicate this layer, gradient in duplicated layer is not editable with gradient tool anymore.

Same when copying mask with gradient to another layer.

PS 25.3.1

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @michaljanata. I'll help you figure this out. Please share a sample PSD & the system info from Photoshop Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload & attach here. 

I'll move this to discussions for now. I could not recreate this with the limited description. Please describe in details or share a video record of your workflow.

In general, resetting Photoshop can help. Try the given steps:

Go to the location of the preference folder below, and rename it to backup. https://adobe.ly/3Sk2B8n

• Windows 10/11: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop (Beta) [version]
  • Press Windows + R & type this is the Run Window - %APPDATA%\Adobe

SameerK_0-1686689907552.png

• Rename the Adobe Photoshop folder by adding a .old at the end. (Adobe Photoshop 2024 > Rename > Adobe Photoshop 2024. old)

These changes will give a fresh start to Photoshop (beta) as a fresh install. Let me know if the issue exists.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines