• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to decode bitmap when using UDIM paradigm

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[EngineBitmapLoad] Failed to decode bitmap.
resource://project8/Ambient Occlusion Map from Mesh Std_Skin_Body?version=5da1255d6743ce6363aed3a852ff16a5b7a4c518.image

I am getting the following error on every UV Tile group except the first one. I see other people have had similar error but I dont know if its the same problem. I cannot fix this by renaming, mostly because I cant find this temp resource in any of the folders like  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp.

The FBX file used is exported from Character Creator 4 to Blender and then to Substance P.  I am baking all maps using Substance P baker even though CC4 has maps. So the AO map that is failing to decode here is a Substance P generated map.  It is being used in a fill layer. So in that regard, as well as being UDMI setup with tiling (not legacy) it is simliar to other cases. But deleting cache folders did nothing. Renaming the texture sets to end in _001 etc, also does nothing. The normal map format is OpenGL.

Is there something obvious I am missing here?

ColorManagement.pngSPdebug1.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?