Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renewal of free education plan of Adobe Substance 3D

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Substance 3D team,

on April 2nd my education plan of Adobe Substance 3D expired and I’m having difficulties to renew it.

In the FAQ part on https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/ it says:
"If you are still eligible at the end of the 12 months, you can renew your student license following the same redemption process."

So I tried following the same redemption process: I’ve entered my email address and selected my country. But I haven’t received an email, yet.
When I try again by entering my email address and country again, I’m getting an error message saying „uniqueID already exists“ now.

I’ve contacted the Adobe support chat and they asked me to try entering my details again which led to the error message mentioned above.
They also told me to create a new Adobe account and use its Adobe ID to redeem a code instead but for that email address I also haven’t received an email, yet.

They said it would take 24-72 hours for the email to arrive but it’s been 10 days already and no email, yet.

So I contacted the support team again and the man on the phone told me to try contacting you via the email address contact@substance3d.com. To that email I received the following reply:

"This support channel is the legacy Allegorithmic support and is no longer in use. Please reach out to the Adobe support on this page https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html to get assistance."

On there, I found the link to this forum. So I'm trying my luck here.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

Anja

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Anja!

I am having the exact same issue any moment. Have you had any luck resolving this? 🙂

Best, 
Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources