Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Camera Raw image conversion and save queue

Participant ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently identified a problem where let's say I have 10.000 images in queue for export it does the job fine but sometimes it fails to recognise my drive for a second.

Now the failure isn't the problem but what is the problem is that Ik keeps going and just skips the files. and then starts again when it has regained access.

It would be really great that if the files can't be found it would either pause or keep trying until it regained access because I end up losing files in batches of 100.000 which are sequences and identififying where something went wrong is a real pain in the asss.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of drive are you exporting to?  Is it a network drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@madmanchan Yes it is the drive on my other pc and it is sending it back onto an other folder in the same drive i know adobe has problems with network drives because I run into issues in pretty much any program that relates to networked devices.

Now that isn't really the problem because it would be solved by not skipping the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate