• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 12.0.2 "Apply Previous Settings"

Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like the way the current version of ACR applies previous settings.  As is it is essentially useless to me because it applies EVERYTHING that was altered during the prior ACR use.  This includes obscure and image unique things like "Geometry" settings and not quite so obscure "Cropping" settings.  I'm currently working my way through hundreds of files created during rephotographing of old 35 mm slides.  If "Apply Previous Settings" only applied the things that were set in the "Basic" tab it would be useful and I could make needed adjustments quickly.  But every image has a different cropping and I don't want the cropping from the previous image applied (nor any other settings that might have been altered in other tabs).  What I'd really like ACR to do is allow the user to specify what controls are included when "Apply Previous Settings" is selected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't help you much with this issue but I can say that I completely agree with your comments. I am fairly sure that ALL settings as you mention were not applied in previous versions of ACR though I don't recall being offered any choice. Wasn't the process called "Previous conversion" then? You could try opening a set of images and then copy and paste settings from one to all the others. You do then receive a choice of which settings to copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines