• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Mask Color Range does not allow you to add multiple samples

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the ACR color range mask, I can't expand the range by using Shift + click to add samples as suggested in the text under the Refine slider. Likewise, once the color range is selected, I can't click in a different spot to cancel the original selection and make a different selection. The cursor changes from an eyedropper to an arrow once the original selection is made.

I've tested this using ACR 14.0. I've tested this on a 2020 Mac Mini M1 Running the lastest MacOS and on an iMac 2012 running Catalina 10.15.7.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps it would be helpful if I add a screen shot:

HokaHey_0-1636724882580.jpeg

The "Shift + click to add multiple samples" is what does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem. If you press v key while in the color range mask it will enable the show pin and tools and it will allow you to use Shift + click to add samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines