Exit

Camera Raw (from Bridge) opens PS Beta instead of PS released version

Contributor ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem:
1.- In Bridge open a file in Camera Raw
2.- Now push either the OPEN, OPEN AS OBJECT, OPEN AS COPY button and NOTHIG OCCUR

UPDATE:

Now it actually opens Photoshop BUT instead of opening PS24 it opens PS24.1 (beta)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i have the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, it's designed for opening in the most recent version of Photoshop. In your case it's the beta.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem occurs since PSv24, not earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem of nothing happening when I try to open a Raw file in Photoshop through Bridge/Camera Raw.  I can open a file from inside of Photoshop in the Camera Raw Filter, then have it return to PS when completed, but starting in Bridge, the files will not open in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears to be a Bridge issue and a few others have reported it. As such, you should post and check the Bridge forum. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines