• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apparently my problem will not be solved, otherwise it doesn't seem that difficult to me, I want to work with my old ibook (which contains os 10.10.5) with a photoshop version with which I have camera raw, now it has photoshop 2017.1.5 on it; I have a creative cloud subscription and therefore this version is automatically updated, the problem is no camera raw has been updated with it. I work at home and at school with imacs with the very latest adobe software, but the ibook is handy because it has a card reader so we can immediately see the result in the studio without having to go to the computer room. so the question again "where can I find a photoshop version with a camera raw that works on my ibook"; it's not important that the latest camera and lens profiles are there and I always work with them without an internet connection; thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-3-5-and-camera-raw-6-5-final-free-updates.html

Or here: 
ftp://ftp.adobe.com//pub/adobe

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely camera raw 9.12 will work

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/mac/9.x

Any later versions of camera raw or the dng converter would require a newer macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines