Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Set Keyboard Shortcuts for Labels back to Apple Command + Number

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Anyone know if there's a way to get the old keyboard shortcuts back? I am a tried and true Bridge in conjunction with Camera Raw user and it's been perfectly fine all these years for the Keyboard shortcuts pertaining to labels to be in sync between the two apps. Now that Raw has switched out of nowhere it's been extremely difficult to get used to and not very workflow friendly.

Issue:

Old keyboard shortcut: Command + number

New keyboard shortcut: (first you have to make sure you are not in an offshoot menu, so I generally have to press E) Number

Qualms: The new method always requires that extra keyboard indicator when the old method didn't care which menu I was in. Also, old way had Camera Raw and Bridge using the same shortcuts. New way has the two apps using completely different methods.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new way IS the new way, and there is no customization to change otherwise. It's unfortunate, but when Adobe decides to go in a different direction it's time for users to change their thinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right? As is everything from many of the big companies these days. Gone are the days of things that make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go to this URL and comment after selecting the appropriate product line:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a user. My question was to other users. But thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines