• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR ver.13.1

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only save files as .dng under file naming. I would like to save processed files as jpeg. Any work-around would be appreciated to accomplish saving the files as jpegs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure about that? I just checked, and I have options to save an image in a variety of different formats including JPEG. Where are you looking to get your options?

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Please see attached image.Camera Raw.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Camera Raw with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I'm using it with Photoshop, and I cannot find the dialogue you are showing. I can only find the one I displayed. So I'm a little confused. That wouldn't be uncommon, however, because I am much more familiar with LrC that I am with Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using it with Photoshop Elements.  And I can see that your dialog box is different. Perhaps the PSE version does not have that feature. However, there may be a workaround that is not too complicated to navigate. Thanks for any help you can give.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Photoshop Elements since version 2. I am totally unfamiliar with what Camera Raw is like with PSE. I do know that it doesn't have many of the features that it has when running under Photoshop. My only suggestion to you would be to open the image in Photoshop Elements, and see if you have the option to save it as a JPEG from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines