• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I add/remove Photoshop Raw Presets?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Photoshop Community. I'm hoping someone how there can help me with this, hopefully simply, task that keeps frustrating me. In Photoshop Raw, there are now Presets that come installed for our convenience, for example; Cinematic, Futuristic, Medium Skin, Light Skin, etc.

However, after I have made my basic edits to a file and then I go play around with the Presets and maybe find something I like, but change my mind, I have no idea how to delete (or deactivate the preset) and revert back to what my Raw edits looked like before the addition of adding the Preset. I wish it was as simply as clicking the preset again to deactivate it.

I hope someone out there, knows what I'm taking about and can help.

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

There should be a default preset that you can reapply. Look at a new Raw file to see what is set for tje default. Then set the file that you changed to that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you make a Snapshot of the state before you apply the presets then you can quickly revert back to that state at any future time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines