• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New UI

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day I realized that Camera Raw seemed to have reverted to an older format. I removed and reinstalled PS completely. But camera raw still seemed to be an old format. I then got on the community and discovered many others complaining!! What the heck, Adobe? Things like the dehaze slider are now in effect instead of lighting, and many other changes force us to totally change workflow patterns and have to stop and search when we are trying to be productiveVas efficiently as possible! Unacceptable!

I'm getting sick and tired of programmers and designers just doing [cursing removed] changes just to try and justify their jobs! Some adults need to take charge and make Adobe great again. Being productive and efficient in our workflow helps us to better utilize our time as photographers and run a business. Adobe seems to purposely attempting to destroy this ability. Why?

Enough ranting, just fed up!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Are you perhaps referring to the replacement of the Basic Panel? This has confounded a lot of users. It's functions are now to be found in three different panels - Color, Light and Effects.

If this is not what you need assistance with, you will need to be more precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sw1961 

You posted to Photoshop Camera, a free photo editor app that lets you add filters and effects for your photos from your phone.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-camera.html

I've moved your post to the Adobe Camera Raw forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened Cameras Raw nd what [cursing removed]? All my sliders are gone or buried somewhere!  Try as I might, can't find anything now.  Are there any instructions now?  Why would Adobe do this?  Anyway to download older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you perhaps referring to the replacement of the Basic Panel? This has confounded a lot of users. It's functions are now to be found in three different panels - Color, Light and Effects.

If this is not what you need assistance with, you will need to be more precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is what Im referring to.  Are certain sliders removed? I lokoed and cannot find the ones I normally go to.  I was able to download anolder version and for the time being, Im using that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing has been removed, just moved. There are some additional features too. Look in Color, Light and Effects panels and you will see them all. 

If you switch to Multiple Panel Mode (right click on any panel and select from the menu) you can open those three panels simultaneously and they will remain open until you close them. That seems to remove the problem of finding where the various functions now reside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines