• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Camera-Matching Profiles: Requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera-matching Profiles are applicable to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Note: Not all cameras will receive camera-matching profiles.

This thread is a place to request missing camera-matching profiles for specific models. Please include in your request a complete camera model designation and a list of the specific camera-matching profiles you are requesting.  If your camera is already listed in this thread, please reply to the specific camera’s post rather than just posting in-line.

Camera-matching profiles are provided for some camera manufacturers and models. As raw support is added for individual camera models, camera-matching profiles for some cameras may be added when raw support is initially offered.  Other cameras may see camera-matching profiles added at a later date. It is also possible that a specific camera may see a long delay or perhaps not ever receive a specific camera-matching profile.

Note:

ETAs for camera-matching profiles are not available. Announcements for new features are only made after the support is added.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 176 Replies 176
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also ... I don't even have Adobe Standard of Adobe Color as an option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the lrc forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen capture you provided shows the file you have selected is a jpeg file which is already rendered and a profile has already been applied.

You need to be using raw image files to obtain the profiles you are referring to.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello team,

Fujifilm x100vi are missing some profiles. LR currently lists 16 out of 20 available profiles.

Full list: https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x100vi/menu_shooting/image_quality_setting/#film_simulation&gsc.t...

Classic negative and Nostalgic negative are missing for example. See attached screenshot of "only 16 profiles" in LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix this! They were all there on the V and I used to use the missing ones regularly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@swmahoney01  These were made available in today's Camera Raw 16.2.1 release. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are still missing from Lightroom CC. When will that get an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"They are still missing from Lightroom CC. When will that get an update?"

@swmahoney01, there is no Lightroom CC any more. There is Lightroom Desktop, part of the Lightroom cloud eco-system (called simply "Lightroom"), and Lightroom Classic. If you're referring to Lightroom Desktop, see my reply here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/p-camera-matching-profiles-requests-and-inform... 

Note that Adobe rarely indicates when future releases will occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I have a flat profile for my drone (Mavic Air 1)?

I have it available for my cameras and also my other drone (Mavic Mini 2), but for the Air only "colour" comes up.

Thank you for your help.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can DIY the flat profile.. I assume you want to keep LUTs but have flat tone curve ?

for example flat profile from embedded profile

1) download dcptool 
2) dcptool -d "your DNG file name" "profile name".xmp
3) open .xmp in a text file
4) add 
<ToneCurve Size="2">
<Element N="0" h="0.000000" v="0.000000"/>
<Element N="1" h="1.000000" v="1.000000"/>
</ToneCurve>
5) dcptool -c "profile name".xmp "profile name".dcp
6) move .dcp tool where needed (for example on Windows something like "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\User" will do)

PS: profile name can be something like "FC2103" (this is like camera-drone mode - you need to use your specific model name)
PS2: if you post DNG file from your drone somebody can do this for you (I can do it myself for you for example)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request: Please add a camera profile for the Autel Robotics Nano+ drone with RYYB camera sensor. The Nano+ uses an RYYB Bayer array sensor from Sony, similar to the Huawei P30 phone. Lightroom applies the XL724 Profile by default to DNG files from the drone, but the colors look awful and it is hard to adjust to get good color rendering. The JPGs from the drone look far better than the rendering of the DNG by ACR/Lightroom.

Autel, a competitor of DJI, released two new high-spec small drones in January, the Nano and Nano+. They have become very popular in a short time due to the great camera capabilities in a 249g drone (the A1 category) and so can be flown in most places without issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would really like a camera profile for the DJI Air 2s. As a long time Lightroom Photoshop users having this would be really useful, especially for things like camera distortion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Please DJI Mavic 2S camera profile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope someone can help me with this issue with Lightroom and my old Mavic Air.

If I load a RAW from my Mini 2 or any other camera, I have the option for a "Adobe flat profile", together with 6 other colour profiles. But for the Air I only have a generic Color profile. Anyone know how to get a flat profile for the DJI Mavic Air 1 on Lightroom?

Thank you for your help 🙂

Screenshot (82).pngScreenshot (83).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant 5 other options, in total there are 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the Nikon Z9 to your profiles!

If you're going to have the best editing software, then it should work on the best camera that Nikon makes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the profiles shown in attached screenshot?

If yes, then they're already available.

If not, then please describe the profiles that are missing.

z9 - camera matching profiles.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi sir do u know where to download the z9 dcp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you mean by "dcp".
Please explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, can we please finally have camera and lens profiles for the Leica SL system in Lightroom Classic.  Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "camera profiles", do you mean the Camera Matching profiles that try to match the appearance of the camera's built-in appearance settings (e.g. Camera Landscape, Camera Portrait, etc.)?  LR/Camera Raw already provides the standard Adobe camera profiles for the SL, SL2, and SL2-S (Adobe Color, Adobe Standard, Adobe Landscape, etc.).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just got my new fuji X100V but have problem with the camera profils . All the profils are available except classic neg .. (in lightroom classic and cc , windows and android version..).

No problem in capture one by the way...

Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that model but have the XT20. I see Pro Neg hi, & Pro Neg Std - see image below.

You are viewing a RAF file and not a jpeg?

ProNeg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines