• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel 8 Pro DNG files - current public versions of ACR / DNG Converter - can't parse or open it

Enthusiast ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pixel 8 Pro DNG files - current public versions of ACR / DNG Converter - can't parse or open it

DNG = https://www.dpreview.com/sample-galleries/5228403326/google-pixel-8-pro-sample-gallery/3253006708

there was a bug that was fixed in RawDigger with the same raw file = https://www.rawdigger.com/node/2486

TOPICS
DNG Converter , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, 

The issue you reported has been reported to the manufacturer, and they are expected to release a fix shortly. Please make sure you've installed the latest version of your device's operating system. 

Thank you. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem on Pixel camera version 9.1.098.570503546.23 (October 9), but now I saw new version is out, so I just checked, and for me update to Pixel Camera 9.1.098.575362725.29 (October 26) fixed this problem. Raw files can now finally be opened by ACR!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines