• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I access older versions of Adobe dng converter for Mac?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version (11) is not supported by my operating system, but I believe dng converter version 10.3 might work on my OS, and will definitely support my camera files. However, I can only find download sites for dng converter version 11. Can anybody tell me how to access versions from last year?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

The dng converter 8.3 is the newest version that works on windows xp:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/dng/win/DNGConverter_8_3.exe

You can let adobe know about the broken dng converter links over here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links no longer work, does anyone else have a link to an older version? When i upgraded my MAC last time, I lost capability of a lot of my software and even scanning and printing capabilities. So I reverted back to an older OS and not ready to upgrade yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links don't work anymore. There's something wrong with the way HTTPS is implemented on the servers that host those URLs. In Firefox, visiting these URLs shows the error as PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR. Please inform your IT guys that this is occuring, so they can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely the problem is that recent internet browsers have all depreciated FTP connections.

The other links above have been purposefully left broken by adobe.

Also i don't work for adobe. I'm just a forum volunteer and user like yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link I was refering to was NOT the FTP link. The link I was refering to was this HTTPS link that was provided farther above in this thread (even before the FTP link). The link I'm talking about is this one:

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows

This link DOES NOT WORK. And the error it gives, suggests that you need to get your IT guys to fix it. I've tried everything on my end to fix it. It seems to be a technical issue on your end. Please fix it. I need to access the old versions archive of DNG converters, in order to download the latest verion of DNG converter that would work on Windows XP. I have an old XP computer, and I would like to be able to use it to convert camera raw pics to DNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dng converter 8.3 is the newest version that works on windows xp:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/dng/win/DNGConverter_8_3.exe

You can let adobe know about the broken dng converter links over here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is a terrible company. Unable to contact them and no help or explanation. May all Adobe managers and executive officers burn in hell forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines