• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Adobe insist on making minor changes that have major affects on my workflow

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe insists on tweaking Camera Raw in ways that add hours everyday to my workflow. Breaking up the color adjustment menu from the Basic adjustments is a clever idea for some coder - and TOTALLY adds extra steps to my workflow. The whole menu system in Camera Raw should be customizeable. Same with being able to rate an image in bridge without having to hold onto the command button. You used to be able to disable that being necessary. Then someone thought that was uneccessary. WHY??? Now my ratings don't always work and it is a mess.

PLEASE don't mess up something that is not broken!!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community ideas">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines