• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P:(Masking)Adjustment brush should be separate from Mask Menu in ACR 14

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the adjustment brush within the mask menu adds additional clicks and it's frustrating that I have to reselect the brush tool when I go to the next picture.  This slows workflow.  There should be the option to separate specific mask options to a solo click on the panel.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Advocate ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"K" selects the adjustment brush with one key press.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are similar single key shortcuts to the other tools so I am not sure what you are suggesting by way of "solo click" which is any different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's completely different.  I'm talking about a mouse click not a keyboard shortcut.  Having to look down to find the "k" key for each picture slows workflow.  If the adjustment brush stayed selected for each picture in a row that would be helpful as well.  Feel free to use the "k" key if that works best for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like you mean turning back the clock to the way things were before this latest incarnation of ACR. That is very unlikely to happen. If that is what you would like your only option is is downgrade and reinstall older versions of Bridge, ACR and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know what my options are.  The whole point of making feature requests is to move forward with the best program for everyone, not backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this!!!!  My entire workflow slowed down tremendously due to this change.  I had to actualy revert back to the old camera raw  :(. 

Votes

Translate

Translate