• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw adjustment brush mask overlay colors whole picture

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days the Camera Raw (12.2.2.417) adjustment brush is constantly showing the whole picture with the selected mask overlay even when I only brush a small area. One click with my brush in the picture and my whole picture is red. If I unclick the showing of that mask overlay it disappears and then I can see that the brush is working only in the brushed areas. So I can work with the brush but it is very annoying not being able to check with that overlay-colour if I have brushed all the right areas. Also the Range masks (color and luminance) are not working at all. 

I just had a update from camera raw and all the adobe apps and hoped it would be okay again. Unfortunately not. Anybody an idea?

Thanks, 

Jos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Questin moved to Camera Raw forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines