• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessibility selection rectangle is not appearing at the second instance of the interactive object.

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have created added the customozied progress bar for interactive video slides. I have added the accessbility text for all the buttons in the progress bar (image attached below). When I press tab key, selection rectangle is moving based on the tab order assigned.  Using the space bar, I muted the audio of the interactive slide. 

Velayutham23207238m26x_0-1651121091562.png

My question is when I would like to trun on audio that time selection rectangle is not going back to 'mute' button, I don't know why. If I turn off mute button using selection rectangale, it should be possible to turn on using selection rectangle, right? 

Velayutham23207238m26x_1-1651121275980.png

But, when the selection rectangle is in the same place that time it is possible for me to turn on audio. However, after turning off mute button and brought selection rectangle to some other button, I am not able to bring that selection rectangle again to the mute button to turn on audio. Please guide me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please first explain exactly how you did set up the action, since you need to be able to toggle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you!

Please find the below:

1) Added advanced actions for all the buttons in the progress bar. 

Velayutham23207238m26x_0-1651136332806.png

2) Appiled Accessibility description even for state view of all interactive buttons and managed the tab order.

3) Used 'Narrator' app to undestand the accessbility. 

Please let me know if you need more answers. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Team, 

It's could be great help if you are able to reply back to my query. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources