• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add an accessibility slide description in 2019 release

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I use Captivate 2019 Release. On the Adobe.com accessibility best practices page, it gives instructions to add a decription to a movie slide ("...select the appropriate slide. Choose Slide > Properties. Click the Accessibility button.") However, these directions don't seem to be applicable to my version of Captivate. I don't see an options for Slide > Properties. I do see an option for Accessibility from the hamburger icon in the slide Properties pane, is that the correct way to add the description?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, that is a bug (from an older version) in the Help. You need to use the hamburger menu in the Slide Properties panel to access 'Accessibility'. It is no longer under Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Lilybiri!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources