Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe captivate activation error

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help!

We had one subscription of captivate dowloaded on 2 computers for a over year now. I got a new laptop and installed captivate on it, and it worked, then factory reset and sold the old computer. Now, the other computer is crashing the app when it opens and says "An error has occurred during activation" making me think I never deactivated it from the old laptop.

I do not have access to that laptop anymore, but we need captivate on these two current computers. Is this issue caused by 3 computers having the software activated on it? 

I cannot find anywhere to see my activated devices to check this and deactivate the old computer remotely. Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Also how do you delete posts? I fixed my issue. Ha!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also how do you delete posts? I fixed my issue. Ha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, as moderator I used to have the power to delete posts, but that is no longer the case.

Maybe you could edit your 'correct answer' and explain how you fixed your problem. That could be helpful for other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would be real helpful if you could post how you fixed the issue.

experiencing this issue on a mac after upgrading to OS Monterey and unable to resolve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Monterey you need to run version 11.8. Is that the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources