• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe KnowHow Courses

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to access the adobe knowhow courses we have paid for after they close the site? They said they where going to send an email on how to do this, but I have yet to receive one. I have sent two emails to their support to try to find out how to do this.

Hope I am not going to lose the courses I have paid for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue. Since Adobeknowhow closed I haven't received an email telling me how to access the adobe knowhow courses I have paid for? They said they where going to send an email on how to do this, but I have yet to receive one. Anyone help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is meant for users to help users. You will need to reach out to Adobe. 

Did you ever visit the elearning community? Lot of tutorials and blogs for free:

https://elearning.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources