• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Video Express will be End of Life from November 1, 2021

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Effective November 1, 2021, Adobe Presenter Video Express will be discontinued and will no longer be available for download.

Thank you for being part of the exciting journey of Adobe Presenter Video Express. As Adobe continues to refocus on developing new products and solutions, we have decided to End of Life (EOL) Adobe Presenter Video Express on November 1, 2021.

For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are looking for an alternative, the Video Demo application packaged with Captivate has inherited all the functionality of Presenter Video Xpress. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Video Demo does something similar but I would have to say that Presenter Video Express was a lot easier to use.  We found it very useful and hope that the next version of Captivate will address some of the usability and workflow issues in Video Demo.  Captivate's video capture functionality lags behind competitors like Camtasia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Rod, but I have never been able to use Presenter Video Xpress...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been wondering what the fate of PVX would be for a few years now. Adobe either needed to spend some effort to improve this app or discontinue it. Unfortunately, I can't get Adobe Captivate's Video Demo feature to even run without Captivate crashing. I have worked with Adobe Support on and off over the last year. I know it has something to do with my Logitech BRIO webcam. It doesn't really matter to me since I made the decision to stop using PVX for my YouTube videos almost three years ago.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Video Demo is now ALMOST similar since it records the screen and the presenter - but with Video Presenter you could Produce the show by selecting just the screen, just the cam or both AFTER you completed recording, just by clicking a button.... easy peezy with smooth transitions.  With Captivate I would have to delete all the audio, then reimport it on to the slide, and then try to edit with Trim and Split. 

They should have just incorporated Video Presenter into Captivate Demo so its just as simple (Captivate could make the best use out of it ).  I never understand Adobe's thinking process.

Like when they created ImageReady instead of just adding web features to Photoshop in the first place, or why the amazing Creative Cloud Libraries can't be used with Captivate (a multimeida tool that would benefit from it the MOST!), or why does Character Animator Dynamic link into Premiere and After Effects but NOT Captivate? (where it would be SOOO useful in creating amazing learning content).

Things that make you go.... Hmmm

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources