• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

arm64 processor workaround: is there one available?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! I am running Windows 11 on a Microsoft Surface Pro X with an arm64-based processor. Has anyone figured out a a way to make the latest Adobe Captivate build work on arm64-based processors yet? I would love to know of any workarounds vs. buying a whole new system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use version 11.8? It is the only version compatible with Win11

I have a Surface Pro as well, but bought a 2021 version (no arm64) to avoid this type of problems. For the same reason I still kept Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Lilybiri ! Yes, it's the 11.8 build (free trial download) I'm trying to work with. So I'm just trying to see if there's some sort of workaround for using AC 11.8 with Win11, arm64 processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, it is the first time someone asks for this. As yuu could see, I avoided this on purpose. Hope someone else has an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources