• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio crackling Captivate 9

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting random crackling noises when I render video in C9. The audio is very clean, and I don't hear any problems when I preview. I have tried so many different settings my brain hurts. Anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please provide below details:

1. Captivate version

2. Video format

3. Published output format - SWF/HTML5?

Also it will be great if you could send me (zhussain@adobe.com)  the project you are facing issue with, using drop box or google drive.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a real video or about a published Captivate output from cptx or cpvc? Which version are you using, please? If it is about video inserted into a Captivate file: multi-slide synchronized or event video? If it is a published output from CPTX or CPVC, are the audio files slide audio? If yes, did you leave a small gap at the start and end of each slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm experienced the same issue in Cp 2019 (11.5.5.553) when using the Create Video Demo function with System Audio on an HP Z Book (Intel Xeon E-2176M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, OS 19042.1165). The audio sounds normal during recording, but in preview mode (or after export, in the finished product), the audio eventually crackles - for me, starting around the 18 second mark.  After troubleshooting with internal IT, it turns out that the culprit is USB headsets (I use 2; a Logitech mono at home and a Jabra stereo at work). The issue is resolved by running system audio through the laptop speakers during recording.

My primary reason for using the headset during recording was to not disturb my work-neighbors, but I found that even with the system speaker volume set as low as 7, the Cp audio sounded fine.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kevin, I'd like to propose you start a new thread if you are having problems with a newer version of Adobe Captivate. You don't have to follow this advice but this conversation is from 2016 and covered an earlier version of Adobe Captivate. It may not even be the same problem you are experiencing. You will likely get more traction if you start a new thread as many users will see the age of the conversation and assume it's too old.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources