• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas Integration, View individual answers to questions

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to view what each student selects for each answer when you upload a SCORM quiz to Canvas? Currently, I only see the grade percentage, and when I select speed grader (in canvas) it says "no preview available."

I would like to be able to record what each student selected for each question to see who got what right/if one question gave people a lot of trouble, etc. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

I don't believe that is something Canvas can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used Canvas, but in Blackboard I was able to see the individual answers. Do you export Interaction data?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have "Interaction Data" turned on in Captivate, but in Canvas there is no export data option. I can download the individual submissions but it just has an almost blank sheet with the name and score of the individual student. The only options I have from the assignment itself are "edit" and "speed grader" (speed grader is where I download the individual submissions)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that is something Canvas can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what it was looking like, but I figured I would check and see if I had missed anything. 

Thank you all for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources