• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 4 not Zipping Published content if SCORM options turned on!

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2010 Feb 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a HUGH issue... Captivate 4 is not Zipping published files if the SCORM options are turned on... I've been using captivate for years, it's not rookie mistake.

When you enable the scorm options and publish it doesn't zip the published content. If you disable SCORM it zips them just fine.

PLEAS HELP SOMEONE!!!! Adobe support is not help at all... one actually told me to return the product.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 09, 2010 Feb 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's the only issue, why not just zip the resulting content yourself? Both Mac and Windows offer built-in methods for creating .zip files...

IS that the only issue?

Does your lesson have scored interactions?

You've setup the preferences/tracking correctly?

.zip is checked in the publish options? And it just doesn't .zip?

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also doesn't create the manifest file, the SCORM support folder, or the supporting files.

Why is the not working in Captivate 4? It's essential to eLearning. Even if you tell it not ZIP the file it still doesn't create the support files.

Does it work for you?

I have it installed on two pcs here and it doesn’t work on either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured it out you may want to put this in your Issues log. You CAN NOT have "full screen" checked. If you do, it will not zip the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the solution. I've not encountered that oddity before...but also never publish with that option.

Hope it all works smoothly for you now!
Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2010 Feb 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.

Thank you for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources