Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7 and Audition CC on MacOSX 10.8.4

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i record a video demo with CP7. If I export the audio to Audition CC, the application started, but the audio from the demo isn't avaliable in Audition. Any ideas, what's wrong?

Thank you

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe employers,

do I get an answer for this issue?

If I could not use CP7 with AuditionCC I could not purchase a licence for CP7, because I need a full working roundtripping with my Cloud products

Thank you

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe employers

i switched to Audition CS6 and now the export works.

Is it a bug in Audition CC or in CP7 and when do you fix it, if so?

Question:

is it possible to make Audition CS6 the default for CP7 to open audio files if Audition CC is also installed?

Thank you

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only answer I read in another thread (have same problem) is to find the audio file in the Library and select Audition CC there to edit it.

But that is not totally the same, what if I want to edit Project audio with roundtripping to Audition CC? I also have CS6 installed, but normally CP7 should have roundtripping with both CS6 and CC for Audition, only don't know how to activate that roundtripping. It worked perfectly with CS6 before CC was released.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O.K than it is a bug and we have to wait for a fix. Hope we get it soon. CP7 is a release with many enhancements I need to have

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having this problem, so I submitted a BR at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

The more BRs submitted on this, the more likely a fix will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still waiting for a release of Audition that makes roundtripping again possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources