• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7 Bug?

People's Champ ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 7.0.1.237, I created two slides and used the playbar for navigation. I inserted a clickbox on the first slide to pause the project. If you click the playbar next button and let the 2nd slide reach the end, when you click the back button, slide one will no longer pause unless you click the back button multiple times.

Is this a bug? Does everyone have this issue? It did not work this way in CP6. Make's using the playbar for navigation a little iffy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFDeveloper:

I just recreated the same issue. It takes two clicks of the back button to "reactivate" the click box pause - very strange. The quickest workaround would seem to be setting your slide action in properties dropdown to "pause" on exit and get rid of the click box (if you didn't need the slide to pause before it had played out), but that doesn't solve the mystery of why the click box needs two back clicks to reset.

Justenuf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I submitted it as a bug to Adobe and they could duplicate it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources