• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 8 glossary sizing issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I finish adding my definitions to the glossary widget, it displays on the slide like this. Even if I make the widget box itself enormous, the glossary stays this size. Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.  

Glossary.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been addressed in the Captivate 8.2 update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to still be happening in Captivate 9. Are there any updates? Both the Dropbox links are giving 404s. I'm trying to import an list with over 1000 terms. The more terms that get added, the more compacted the widget becomes, until it is less than 1px high.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone working on this? I'm having this problem too and really need it to work in Captivate 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you resize the widget on your canvas and then click "refresh widget" in the Properties panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources