Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Certification Exam "Suspicious activity detected" error message

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,  

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I was just taking the open-note Captivate certification exam today and had to stop it and reschedule it due to the following technical issue:

While using one monitor, clicking anywhere except for the exam part of the Chrome browser window with the exam would make that exam window read a "Suspicious activity detected" message, which would obscure the entire exam window so that I could not see the questions.  Once I clicked inside the browser window, the message would automatically go away and I could see the questions again.  But, upon clicking literally any other location on my screen other than the exam part of the browser window would cause this message to obscure that section of the screen and the questions again.  It did not pause the exam timer either.  The proctor agreed it was an issue that did warrant a temporary cancellation of that exam session and stated they would bring this unexpected and unencountered error up to members of the support team.  

I have emailed the ACPCaptivate@carahsoft.com address, which I am not sure is the right source to email, but does anyone here (mods, admins, community members) have any solutions or ideas about how to not have this happen again during an exam?   Thanks for your time everyone.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?