• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate file html5 the course does not appear iframe

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the course in captivate, then published it in html5, unfortunately I have a problem with placing it on the website using iframe - it does not appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upload all of the HTML5 published output to the website and then link to just the index.html file as the target for the iframe ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I upload all of the html5 to my server , and it works as a www, but when i trying to iframe it doesent work

Below link to html5 on server

http://www.assets.globallanguages.eu/globalnet/Cabinet_Trainee/index.html

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That URL works perfectly for me? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URL yes , but problem is  with iframe , if I use iframe creator  with this URL it does not appear on the web page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

1./ First of all you have to upload all the package that was created when you published your project on your website, ideally in the same folder of the page where you want your project to appear.

2./ Then you can use the iframe in the html code of your page where you want to place the project :

<iframe src="Name_Of_The_Folder_Of_Your_Project/index.html" frameborder="0" width="XXX" height="XXX"></iframe>

You have to change, of course, all the bold writings...

3./ Upload your page...

And it should appear !...

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ,

Usually it works , I did it in the way you wrote.

This is the link to the course on server , even if I use iframe creator it does not appear.

http://www.assets.globallanguages.eu/globalnet/Cabinet_Trainee/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, considering you uploaded your project in the same folder where you webpage is.

<iframe src="Cabinet_Trainee/index.html" frameborder="0" width="800" height="490"></iframe>

And tell us what's happening !

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but it still doesent work

Even if you paste this url to https://www.iframe-html.com/

and previev it doesent work, it is empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us the link of the page where you want to see the iframe ?

Did you upload all the package of your created project in the same folder where your page is ?

(You don't need to use the iframe creator... I never did it and used iframes frequently...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to place the course to LMS , there is an option <source> where i paste code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just starting using a LMS...

But I don't use the iframe option in this case !

Did you have the option "scorm package" in your LMS... ?... That's where I put my projects...

But you have also to create the "scorm package" in Captivate ! (see ressources in this forum how to do it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Curious...

If you are trying to offer the course through an LMS, why are you trying to iframe it from another location rather than uploading a SCORM package directly to the LMS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources