• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Training

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, new friend here asking for help.

My hospital just bought Adobe Captivate license and i need traning (for beginners) ASAP.

Adobe class for january in North America is full. Can anyone help me finding a good class???

Angela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it need to be a live training? I offer personalized training for individuals and for small groups, online, with Adobe Connect. You can have a look at my website (see profile) or send me a private message. It would be tailored to your direct needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilybiri,

I will be basically working with PowerPoints made from our Educators. The goal is make it interesting, interactive and stop the click click until the end. I have to be ready by January 1st. Tall request? Sorry, but can you help me? i doesnt have to be live training as long i have a way to put my questions.

Angela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could be able to offer you a minimum of training to start with (from one of your example PPTs. after a short introduction), and follow up during your first projects. Send me a private message, please! Or contact me using the contact form on my website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilibiri would be a good choice for sure. She's got a long standing experience. But (sorry Lieve) I guess Paul Wilson might be a smart choice too.

I would like to offer myself, but compared to Lilibiri and Paul I haven't that universal Captivate experience.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the replay, i will tr Lilibiri.

Angela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources