• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Voices 2019 silent install

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to package Captivate Voices 2019 with Captivate 2019 and deploy a complete package silently using SCCM. I have successfully packaged Captivate 2019 but cannot find any documentation on how to package Voices and deploy them silently.

Please provide any guidance.

Thanks,

Shekhar

TOPICS
Download assets , Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shekhar,

Can you please confirm the license type that you are using for Captivate 2019 ?

In case of CLP/TLP/FLP, you can create a deployment package for Captivate 2019 using CCP(Creative Cloud Packager) and for creating Captivate 2019 voices package, you use AAMEE 3.1. 

In case of VIP/ETLA, the pre activated packages for Voices and Captivate 2019 are available under Admin Console>>Packages>>Adobe Templates.

Please reply in case of any additional queries. 

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shaleen,

Thanks for replying. We are using CCP and as stated I have already created a package for Captivate 2019 but when I an trying to package Captivate Voices 2019 using AAMEE 3.1, the packager is not able to identify the setup as a valid installer (see screenshot below).

Am I doing anything wrong ? I downloaded the Voices from Download locations for Captivate text-to-speech converters

Thanks,

Shekhar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this? I am having the exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware about this issue and have notified our product team of the same.

In the meanwhile, you can download MSI package for Captivate 2019 voices from the below location :-

https://adobe.ly/2Edqv1D

The package is applicable for Windows 64 bit.

Please reply if you face any issues while deploying this package at your end.

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shaleen, do you have a pkg for Macs as well?

Francis Fernandes

[personal information removed for your protection - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EmoryFF,

You can download Mac package for Captivate 2019 voices from the below URL

https://adobe.ly/2G21sQD

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am getting same error like "A valid installer could not be found", while Creating silent deployment for Adobe captivate 2019 by using ApplicationManagerEnterprise_3_1_all.exe.
We have tried to create Trial version.
Kindly suggest if any solutions are there.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Santhosh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santhosh,

Captivate 2019 neo speech voices installer is available as a Hyperdrive installer which cannot be packaged using AAMEE 3.1. You can download the deployment package for Captivate 2019 Neo speech for Windows/Mac from the below link :-

Windows

https://adobe.ly/2Edqv1D

Mac

https://adobe.ly/2G21sQD

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaleen,

Do you have a link for a Windows deployment package in German too?

Regards,

Thorsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thornsten,

I have sent you a Personal message, please respond to that.

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaleen,

Thank you for reply, i have downloaded and installed package from above link, but installing Adobe Creative Cloud.
But we need Adobe captivate 2019 package. but i didn't find that after launching Adobe Creative Cloud.

Kindly give the link to download Adobe captivate 2019.

Regards,

Santhosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud (because Adobe doesn't regard it as a 'creative' app...).

But in order to use Adobe on your system you still need to have the Creative Cloud app.  Maybe that is the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santhosh,

The above mentioned package consists of Neo Speech voices. For Adobe Captivate 2019, if you have the valid volume license key then you need to create the package using Creative Cloud Packager(CCP). In case of ETLA, you can login to Admin console and download the package from there.

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any additional progress on this issue? I'm working with an IT person at our company to create a silent deploy package, and she appears to be encountering something similar with Voices and the eLearning Assets package for Captivate 2019. Her account is below:
-----------------------------

I am trying to make a distribution for this so we can push it silently, using the Adobe Application Manger Enterprise Edition 3.1.  I put in all the information needed:

image1.png

And then I click "Next" and I get "A valid installer could not be found":

image2.png

They provide a link to download the MSI file (which I could pass commands to make silent), but I was not able to get that link to work.  I need an MSI installer for both Captivate Voices, and eLearning assets, if I am not able to create a silent deployment using their AAMEE 3.1 tool.
-----------------------------
Any help would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

Captivate 2019 has moved to a new installer(Hyperdrive). You cannot create MSI package for eLearning Assets and NeoSpeech using AAMEE 3.1 anymore.

I have shared the download MSI for Neospeech in the above response, you can download from there. Pasting link below.

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/c8349dc4-57dc-45bf-6ecd-52d744efe7b8

I will share a separate MSI for eLearning assets in a day or two.

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaleen,

Thanks so much for your help. We were able to package the voices MSI you provided. Can also share an MSI for the eLearning assets?

Thanks,
Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

You can download MSI for Adobe Captivate 2019 eLearning Assets from the below URL :-

Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

Kindly help me with silent installation of Adobe Captivate Voices 8 x64 appliation. 

downloaded it from below link now it trying to install silently but unable find the switches, not able 

Reagrds,
Sneha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources