Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change background photo on theme

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! 

I have downloaded a new theme from assets but I can't change the background photo from the slides. Is there a trick? I'm not allowed to do it?

Many thanks, 

Avgoustinos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Not very consistent use of photos in this project, some are on the slides, others are on master slides as background or as image.

It may be easier to go the Library, check the photos to see where they are used. You can replace them in the Library if you use the same name for the photos, or if you edit them with the right-click menu (Edit...) and replace in a graphics editor). Some master slides show the photos as separate timelines, same way as you have them in the slide Timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A theme? The Assets panel doesn't offer themes, only projects and slides. Can you be more specific?

If you talk about the projects, it depends a lot on which project and slide you talk about. Sometimes the background is on the master slide (good practice), sometimes not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, yes - a project. I have found a project with the right (for me) colors and layout, although if I can't change the background photos that would be an issue for me.

Is there a way around it?

Thank you for your time answering this!!!

Once again, appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Project and Which Slide? I cannot check it if I don't get the right answers.

With my moderator hat now: please do not use your e-mail address as nickname on the forum. This is a public forum, you don't want spam I suppose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Project name: Safety. Slides: The almost all slides, apart from those that picture is on top of background.

Reference my name: Within my account is written Avgoustinos1917 and here my email address is shown!

I will have a look on what I can do to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not very consistent use of photos in this project, some are on the slides, others are on master slides as background or as image.

It may be easier to go the Library, check the photos to see where they are used. You can replace them in the Library if you use the same name for the photos, or if you edit them with the right-click menu (Edit...) and replace in a graphics editor). Some master slides show the photos as separate timelines, same way as you have them in the slide Timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your time and answers! I have also change it to a responsive project which enables me to change the pictures with ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources